Welcome to the Town of Groton, Connecticut

Stormwater Management Plans

In accordance with the CT DEP “General Permit for the Discharge of Stormwater from Small Municipal Separate Storm Sewer Systems”, all construction projects of one acre or more require a Stormwater Management Plan that can be reviewed and commented upon by the public. In most cases, these plans are presented at Planning Commission or Zoning Commission or Inland Wetland Agency meetings, all of which are public meetings.

Listed below are any building permit or development applications for projects which disturb more than one acre and do not require land use agency approval. The Stormwater Management Plans for these projects are available for review and comment in the Inspection Services Division, Town Hall Annex, during regular business hours:

There are currently no active applications

For more information, call 860-446-5982