See All News
News and Announcements
The Town of Groton Department of Public Works is responsible for, and committed to, providing:
- Quality public services as required by its citizens, and state, local, regional, and federal regulations;
- Employee growth through training, development, and reward.
To ensure its continuous improvement, the Department shall provide a uniform system of reporting and feedback. The Department will not lose sight that it exists to serve its customers, both internal and external, without whom it would not exist.
We would like to introduce ourselves...
We are a team of 74 full-time employees with over 1,232 combined years of experience, working as:
- Wastewater Treatment Plant Operators & Mechanics
- Equipment Operators and Maintainers
- Vehicle Mechanics
- Facility Maintenance Workers
- Administrative Staff
- Technical Staff