Welcome to the Town of Groton, Connecticut

Citizen Service Request

please use the form below to Share a Concern, Question, or Request with Public Works.

You can also call the Public Works Department at 860-448-4083 or you can email us directly at
 pworks@groton-ct.gov. Thank you.

 Department to send issue to:  
 Your Name :  
 Email Address :  
 Phone :  
 Issue :  
 Please respond to me via:   Email    Phone