Central Bark Dog Park
Please note: ONLY the fenced-in areas are designated as "dog park", NOT the trails located at the Copp Family Park. Dogs on trails must be on leash.
Central Bark Dog Park Rules
- Central Bark is open during Daylight Hours.
- Clean up after your dog.
- Vicious or uncontrollable dogs, females in heat, dogs with dangerous or communicable diseases, un-neutered dogs over the age of one (1) year, and puppies under the age of four months are not permitted in Central Bark.
- All dogs over four months shall have proof of vaccination and licensing.
- Spiked, pronged or choke collars are not allowed in Central Bark.
- All dogs must remain off leash while inside Central Bark.
- All dogs must remain under their owner's supervision and voice control at all times.
- All dogs under 25 lbs must use the area designated for small dogs. All dogs over 25 lbs must use the area designated for large dogs.
- Dog Owners must quiet their barking dogs or remove them from Central Bark.
- Dogs must be removed from Central Bark at the first sign of aggression toward people or other dogs.
- There is a 3 dog per person limit.
- People are not permitted to consume food, drink or tobacco products in Central Bark.
- No animals except dogs are permitted inside Central Bark.
Unaccompanied children are not allowed in Central Bark. At all times, children must behave responsibly and be closely supervised by a responsible adult. You bring children to Central Bark at your own risk.
Located at 821 Gold Star Highway, Groton, Connecticut 06340. Central Bark Dog Park is maintained by Groton Parks & Recreation.