UniteCT Emergency Rental Assistance
- Missed gas & electric outstanding payments
- Missed rent or future rent payments
Apply for UnitCT, a rental assistance program supporting CT residents who earn up to 80% of the Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Area Median Income (AMI) and their landlords.
Eligible CT households include:
- Those who have qualified for unemployment or have experienced a reduction in household income, incurred significant costs, or experienced a hardship due to COVID-19
- Demonstrates a risk of experiencing homelessness or housing instability
- Household income at or below 80% of the HUD AMI
- Priority will be given to eligible households with an income of less than 50% of AMI or with one ore more members of the household who have been employed for 90 days.
Go to https://portal.ct.gov/DOH/DOH/Programs/UniteCT for more information.
See attached UniteCT presentation.