Some fire districts provide service to their residents by contracting with other fire departments within the town. Currently, each fire district is responsible for providing fire marshal services within its district.
Fire districts are also empowered to provide certain non-fire services to residents or businesses (varies by district). For more information, please contact the fire district.
To find out which fire district contains a certain property, you may contact the fire district or the Town of Groton Planning Division.
- Center Groton Fire District - 163 Candlewood Road, Groton, 860-445-5775 http://www.centergrotonfire.org/
- City of Groton - 295 Meridian Street, 860-445-2456
- Groton Long Point Association - 5 Atlantic Avenue, P.O. Box 3737, Groton Long Point, 860-536-7607
- Mumford Cove Association - 3 Halyard Road, Groton, 860-536-4730
- Mystic Fire District - 34 Broadway, P.O. Box 338, Mystic, 860-536-7559 http://www.mysticfd.org/
- Noank Fire District - Ward Avenue, P.O. Box 9302, Noank, 860-536-7366
- Old Mystic Fire District - 295 Cow Hill Road, Mystic, 860-536-2220
- Poquonnock Bridge Fire District - 373 Long Hill Road, Groton, 860-446-8911 http://www.pbfd.net
- West Pleasant Valley Fire District - 140 Broad Street, Groton, 860-445-2456